There are five different pools in total at Sutera Harbour Resort. We went to the pools located at the Magellan Sutera.
Of course I never forget to bring along my nemo and turtle to swim together.
This is my daddy... enjoying "massage" under the waterfall....
I really enjoy a lot especially the slide...
We played many rounds of slide till daddy had no energy to climb up the staircase... then we went to another pool to play ball...
It seems that I'm drowning... but NO... u r wrong, I'm just thirsty and trying to drink water when mommy didn't pay attention to me... hehe...


You can see from the pics that it is a very sunny day and this is how all of us got sun burn ... but we never regret about it cause we really enjoy a lot...!
You can see from the pics that it is a very sunny day and this is how all of us got sun burn ... but we never regret about it cause we really enjoy a lot...!


No comments:
Post a Comment