Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

KK Sutera Harbour - From KL to KK

Few days ago, I already felt very excited cause I saw mommy busy packing luggage and finally this morning, daddy n mommy woke me up very early and I knew today is the day...

Once we arrived at LCCT, I met a lot of "ko ko" and "jie jie", in fact I really dun understand why they ask me to call them "ko ko" and "jie jie" cause I sincerely believe that I should call them uncle and auntie !!! ... well, I just dun want to tell them the truth in order not to "break their heart" ......
It seems like we dun have many choices but McD and in fact I dun mind ... kekeke ... is just that i have to help those so called "kor kor" and "jie jie" to jaga luggage when they go and make their order ...




On the plane, daddy n mommy are so nice to let me sit beside the window where I can see other aeroplanes landing and taking off...

After daddy forced me to put on seat-belt and till the seat-belt light went off, no matter from what angle I tried to explore, I can only see these white fluffy things...

is so boring ...

and I decided to close the window ...

and turn around to start finding other exciting things inside the plane ...

Daddy is well prepared and pass me this brochure...


and I found something interesting ... hehe... after begging for awhile, mommy then bought me a playset in order to keep me well sitting...


After some time ... (in fact is quite boring in the plane) ... daddy said we are going to land at KK ...


This is the time that I hate most, cause I've to sit down and put on my seat belt again... I'm not tall enough to see anything outside unless I stand up...

These are the nice sceneries that I missed ... sob sob ...


Finally, we are landed safely at KK international airport ...


and the vacation starts ...... (to be continued)

No comments:

Quote of the Day