Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

KK - bye bye

Very hungry after swimming the whole morning, Brian and Darrell korkor are very nice to share their snack with me on the bus heading to airport...




I think this is the reason why I dun want to eat my lunch at the airport and instead, i ran around ... hehehe......

We waited very long at the airport because the flight was delayed by an hour ... i was very happy cause get to see aeroplane again not knowing that our holiday will end ...





As usual, I try to explore if there is any interesting thing in the aeroplane ... but nothing much special...


You can also see that my nose is red due to sun burn !


After awhile I slept in the aeroplane until we reached KL LCCT ... and bcoz of that I missed the very nice sunset view...



Well, i must say that this is a very enjoyable trip, daddy and mommy also enjoy a lot and never expect that KK is a nice place for holiday ... but they were very very tired and can't get up from the bed the next morning cause they are fully discharged physically...

No comments:

Quote of the Day