Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

My "new" bed and new cabinet

Don't quite understand why mommy keep asking me to stay in my baby cot to take photo ...




Mommy said because I'm going to have "new" bed ...
Here is my "new" bed, converted from baby cot to toddler bed ...


And this is really a NEW one ... my personal cabinet from Europe (Sweden branded; made in Italy)...

Currently, it is full of my toys... but in future, I'll put my personal 40" LCD TV on it... Then I can watch my favourite VCDs/DVDs while playing with my toys... hehehe

1 comment:

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

CF kor kor .... you papa and mama is going for Project B, therefore you need to be good and sleep in your own bed....

next year, inshahallah .... you become Tai Kor....

Quote of the Day