Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Party @ MD

Yummy yummy.... Auntie Veron is a very good cook.... Look at the lamb leg, sausage satay, Sheppard's Pie, mussels, ham and salad... (later there were also bannana bacons - uncle DC's favourite)


everyone is enjoying the delicious food......
(from the left in circle: Auntie JacQ, Uncle YouMun, Auntie Jane, Uncle DC, Uncle Nicky, Auntie KimLee and mommy)


See... Auntie JacQ and Uncle YM... are so happy...



While daddy mommy uncles aunties were enjoying food... we the babies were playing with Vivian's toys....

This is our "Dai Ko" - JinJin...


Is me.... :)


We even berpakat-pakat wanted to go out... hehehe....


I hug hug Jin Jin and VV......


(and really sorry to vv... as I was too excited until pushed her felt down and knocked her head... so so sorry....)

After the food... Uncle Nicky played with us...

(my mommy said... now she knows why vv likes to sit on the coffee table... coz they are really "like father like daughter"... kekeke...)

Jasper kor kor is also playing with us...
and I like his tshirt -- "My favorite class is LUNCH"


So nice of uncle DC... he shared his chocolates with us...
(of course after giving the very 1st one to Auntie Jane lar)


Auntie JunLing also gave us some... The one on the sofa is Uncle LC...


Later... Auntie CheeYen and Uncle James also joined us for the gift exchange...


See... Uncle MunLoong was so eager in opening his presents....


Uncle Nicky was so so excited as his guess came true...
i.e. receiving a "Lucky Cat" from Uncle MunLoong...



I dont care about the gift exchange... I just wanna eat...
yum yum... the chocolate from Uncle DC is so tasty...

No comments:

Quote of the Day