Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Annie Jie Jie's wedding

Since a month ago, uncle and auntie (our neighbour) have been very busy preparing for their daughter's wedding ... finally ... we are going to attend Annie Jie Jie's wedding dinner tonite at Overseas Restaurant (Armada Hotel).

Daddy has designed a new image for me ... what do u think ? cool?

After tonite i shall call her auntie instead of jie jie ... he he ...

Gong Gong also come along ... the "leng" auntie at the back is the monther of the bride. According to mommy all the four kor kor and jie jie (children of this leng auntie) are very pretty/handsome.

And infact uncle (father of the bride) is very handsome too esp when he was young ...


I enjoy the food and behave quite well until the 2 last dishes before I get up to run around cause i'm so leng zai and a lot of people look at me so I must be good ... hehe

This is the Christmas decoration at Armada Hotel.

No comments:

Quote of the Day