我要爆炸了!!!
-
I'm so angry!!! I cannot tahan already, I need to vent out my anger ... I
have been containing this anger since Thursday last week. I cannot
understand wh...
Is This Chutney? I think so!
-
I have a belimbing buluh tree in the backyard, and if you follow my
Instagram handle eycdong, you would notice that it has been fruiting like
mad. The las...
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE !!!
-
Hey ladies and gentlemen... Free tickets for Mission Impossible 4 available
for grabbing here!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENZc...
Adam & Asfa Birthday
-
Today is my school friend Birthday. He is my partner in Crime at school,
Mr. Adam Daniel .... kekekkee. As both of us is so talkative.
His brother, Master...
Happy 2nd Birthday!
-
How time really flies... another year has come and gone by. Well, at this
age it doesn't really matter to me so long as it's another birthday
celebration w...
1 comment:
cepat-nya CF kor-kor transform himself from Optimus Prime to Starfleet Trooper ....
So gracious of the Darth Vader ...
Post a Comment