Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

My first movie at cinema

This was my first movie at the cinema...
as Daddy Mummy never have the courage to bring me to the cinema for movie...

But this time, they had confidence that I will sit through the entire show,
as we are watching: TRANSFORMERS - Revenge Of The Fallen

We went to the newly opened GSC Cinema at Tropicana City Mall...
Before the show, we had our lunch at Food & Tea restaurant...

See... I also dressed up to the event... :D





After lunch, we headed straight to the cinema...

Daddy didn't take any photo when we were outside the cinema as it is kind of crowded...
while Mummy queued up and bought us popcorns....

We went in to the cinema 10 min before the show... the lights are still on brightly...
The seats are so clean and comfy... plus the legroom is spacious...
We sat down, made ourselves comfortable... and started with our snacks...

...mmmhhh.... the popcorns are yummy......


I got so excited when the lights were dimmed off...
but then I got a little bit disappointed...
as it started with commercial advertisements for about 5 min...

When the movie started... I can't described the excitement...
especially when it started with action scenes...
with Ironhide and Optimus Prime searching and fighting the Decepticons...

Although I got boring and started to get down from my seat a few times during the show (especially when there were lots of talking rather than actions)... Daddy Mummy are quite happy that three of us can finished watching together the 2.5 hours show...






.

1 comment:

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

Camera in cinema ??? very brave like Autobots.

dont tell me the show .. I think my papa will bring me and nigel to see ..

Quote of the Day