Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Petrosains @ KLCC

GuGu and family visited us over the weekend... and I'm so happy...
On Sunday morning, we went to Petrosains at Suria KLCC...

I'm so excited as there is currently an exhibition on dinosaurs...
This is taken at the entrance...


Wao.... the dinosaurs are all moving one oh...
I was kind of scared when we took photos near them....



These are the two biggest one... T-Rex and Spinosarous...



These are the photos taken by the special camera where background photos will be automatically added... and daddy just need to key in his email address and that's it -- all the photos are sent to his mailbox... cool..!!!


Well, the DinoTrek exhibition is kind of small scale actually... we spent 30 min only... Thereafter, we proceed to the Petrosains...

We got to queue for about 20 min to wait for the "Dark Ride" - a special oil-drop shaped vehicle to travel through rainforests and over mountains into the wondrous world of Petrosains.

In the first few stations, we went through some science demonstrations, hi-tech tools and techniques used for petroleum exploration. Well, nothing interesting to us actually except a few stuff that we kids can play with...


After passing through a few sections, there is a playland area where I enjoyed very much together with MingHuan and MingJet jie-jie... there are a few activities which we have fun playing with...

Thereafter, we went for a ride in the "Helicpoter Simulator" - it went through a tropical storm (~phew!!~) before landed on an oil rig platform where we can experience the life and work on an offshore platform which is more than 100km from land in real life...


We also went in to a theatre for 3D movie and the show is about dinosaurs -- I love it...!!

See, I also took a photo together with Einsteins...



After Petrosains, we just dropped by the fountain area...
but sadly, there is nothing to see as they were cleaning it... (on Sunday afternoon?!!!)


No comments:

Quote of the Day