As I have been behaving well recently.... daddy decided to buy me my first Lego set... HOORAY!!!
Among the few sets that daddy had chosen, I like the "Fireman" set very much...
See... this is the fire engine, the fireman and the fire department...

This is a "3 in 1" set... i.e. we can build fire engine (2 different designs) or a boat...
Among the few sets that daddy had chosen, I like the "Fireman" set very much...
See... this is the fire engine, the fireman and the fire department...
This is a "3 in 1" set... i.e. we can build fire engine (2 different designs) or a boat...
These lego pieces are very very small (as compared to my Mega Blocks)...
You see, even the fireman is made up of 4 parts...


2 comments:
Hey.. nice Lego!!
I like LEGO too when i was young..it's so fun as can built anything we can imagine..
wah.. u still keep ur lego set after more than 25 yrs? Mine dunno buang pegi mana already. lol
Post a Comment