Today is day 1 of CNY 2009, I am so sleepy because last nite I slept very late to watch fireworks and collect ang pow ... Everybody is so excited and try very hard to wake me up ... because there is something interesting waiting for us ... is my favourite Lion Dance ... This year the troope came very late and we waited for about an hour and finally ... I'm not scared at all and watch the lion dance very closely, I'm so excited that daddy accompany me to "sayang" the lion ... and pull its ear ... he he
It has become a must for daddy and mommy to bring me to see lion dance every CNY cause I really like it.
我要爆炸了!!!
-
I'm so angry!!! I cannot tahan already, I need to vent out my anger ... I
have been containing this anger since Thursday last week. I cannot
understand wh...
Is This Chutney? I think so!
-
I have a belimbing buluh tree in the backyard, and if you follow my
Instagram handle eycdong, you would notice that it has been fruiting like
mad. The las...
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE !!!
-
Hey ladies and gentlemen... Free tickets for Mission Impossible 4 available
for grabbing here!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dENZc...
Adam & Asfa Birthday
-
Today is my school friend Birthday. He is my partner in Crime at school,
Mr. Adam Daniel .... kekekkee. As both of us is so talkative.
His brother, Master...
Happy 2nd Birthday!
-
How time really flies... another year has come and gone by. Well, at this
age it doesn't really matter to me so long as it's another birthday
celebration w...
No comments:
Post a Comment