As you know... I love visiting bookstores... especially MPH at 1Utama...
Today... I have found a very special place to relax while reading books...

It is at the children reading area...
You can see how comfy am I... hehehe...

I don't care about other people walking by...
...and some kids jealous about my special reading place...

I just enjoy reading... at such a special place... :)
.
Today... I have found a very special place to relax while reading books...
It is at the children reading area...
You can see how comfy am I... hehehe...
I don't care about other people walking by...
...and some kids jealous about my special reading place...
I just enjoy reading... at such a special place... :)
.


1 comment:
wah .... very good habit lah, rather than running around.
found any good book to share with me ??? or you are going to read me a story book ???
Post a Comment