According to daddy mommy:
A month ago... Dr Loh said there was a tiny shape with heartbeat visible...

Today... the baby shape is seen clearly...
...the head, the body, the hands and little legs....
...the baby was also moving around when Dr Loh doing the scanning...

Daddy mommy said that I will become kor-kor early next year...
...but I'm kind of puzzled as I'm already a kok-kor as Vivian, Nigel,
Michelle, Michael and Kah Hoe they all always call me "kor-kor"...
As at now... daddy mommy said that dunno the baby is a ti-ti or a mei-mei yet....
...but I don't care lar... so long as I have someone to play with always... :)
You know what daddy said?
Daddy said that, if the baby is a girl and also chooses to come to the world on 14Feb...
...he will definitely name both of us "Valentino" and "Valentina" accordingly....
A month ago... Dr Loh said there was a tiny shape with heartbeat visible...
Today... the baby shape is seen clearly...
...the head, the body, the hands and little legs....
...the baby was also moving around when Dr Loh doing the scanning...
Daddy mommy said that I will become kor-kor early next year...
...but I'm kind of puzzled as I'm already a kok-kor as Vivian, Nigel,
Michelle, Michael and Kah Hoe they all always call me "kor-kor"...
As at now... daddy mommy said that dunno the baby is a ti-ti or a mei-mei yet....
...but I don't care lar... so long as I have someone to play with always... :)
You know what daddy said?
Daddy said that, if the baby is a girl and also chooses to come to the world on 14Feb...
...he will definitely name both of us "Valentino" and "Valentina" accordingly....


No comments:
Post a Comment