We went to a Bak Kut Teh restaurant near our house for dinner this evening......
We have been there for 3 times already......
However, today... I met a big lizard there...!!!

To me, it looks more like a dinosaur... but a different kind from what I see on tv...
We have been there for 3 times already......
However, today... I met a big lizard there...!!!
To me, it looks more like a dinosaur... but a different kind from what I see on tv...
It is small, tame and lazy instead... hardly move around and never open its mouth...
So, I took up the courage to go near it... and I even touched it...!!
So, I took up the courage to go near it... and I even touched it...!!
Daddy was so surprised with my bravery.... and took out the wrong camera...
he took his mobile phone rather than his Olympus camera.....
Daddy said it is actually called "iguana"... and this is a green iguana...
It is about 8-9 years old... and belongs to the restaurant owner......
he took his mobile phone rather than his Olympus camera.....
Daddy said it is actually called "iguana"... and this is a green iguana...
It is about 8-9 years old... and belongs to the restaurant owner......
Not sure if mommy will let me have this as pet when I grow up later.....
But I guess.... the answer is more likely....... NO................


No comments:
Post a Comment