Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More than meet the "Eye"...

This is a sub-series of our visit to the "Eye on Malaysia"...

With the swords given by the clown jie-jie, Vivian and I have given everyone a terrific yet entertaining fighting scene....

I attack... VV counter-attack...

Remise... redouble...

VV parry... but no riposte... with an wide opening...

My turn to counter-riposte... hehehe...


I attack again... VV parry... and riposte...

I quickly disengage & counter-attack... but VV is fast with parry again...

eee... camera focusing me? **cheese** opps... got hit on my head...


Vivian come again... going for a cut-to-flank attack...

But I counter-attack in speed with fleche...

Vivian retreats... and run away?

oh yes... Vivian lost focus... hehehe, here I come...


Feint... VV falls to my trap and parry...

I disengage... continue my attack... with lunge and direct thrust...



Daddy said that the way I hold my sword is more towards Kendo rather than Fencing...

1 comment:

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

wah .... very detailed commentator ...

anyway .. cannot blame the student, its the master. Cause master never teach swordplay at home. So this is the natural talent..

Quote of the Day