Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My new ride... P3

As I am growing taller and taller, my current stroller is kind of small for me to have a good sleep while daddy mommy shopping for hours during weekends...

According to mommy, daddy had last year promised to buy me the Peg-Perego Pliko P3 stroller... but only until now he finally bought it for me...

Well, it is really comfy... long enough for me to sleep with my legs straight... and the best part is the mobile 5-point harness belt system which allows me to move freely (without holding me back against the backrest)... that's really cool....

In fact, if you observe carefully, its colour is just matching with my bag and shoes...
(Daddy mommy must have loved this colour so much)






There is also a rear footboard for a toddler to stand on... and daddy said that it is reserved for me after 1 year... does it mean I cannot sit/sleep in the stroller after a year...? Why?? ...But after thinking of it, it could be better for me as it is easier for me to explore anywhere I like while daddy mommy doing their shopping, and stand on to the footboard whenever I'm tired of walking... hehehe......

3 comments:

Michelle and Michael Yoon said...

Hahaha...welcome to the peg Perego family... you wont regret it....... Its super durable... been with Michelle to 6 countries and being tortured in the baggage compartment of the flight for many many times........

Xin Yee said...

Wah, Cheok Fung Kor Kor you so lucky neh...I wanted this stroller but then Papa says no...sobs....

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

CF Kor Kor you should say thank you to my papa and mama who always consistently promoting this brand to ur parent....It is very comfy and have passed my QC test on load-stress, safety, stability and shopaholic friendly...kekeke...[FYI, the initiator of Peg Perego is Jun Ling aunty]

Quote of the Day