Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Going to school....

Hey, why daddy mommy bring me to school...?
They wanna register me for my Primary 1 class so early...???


Oh, it's not for me.... but it's the "report card day" for both jie-jie... and GuGu has to meet up with their teachers to collect their mid-year exam results...

Well, since I'm here... Let me find out what is so fun about school...
.............
..........


After waiting for quite long, finally it is MingJet jie-jie's turn...

... but the teacher got so much things to say about MingJet jie-jie...
......I'm really bored... see, I pulled MingHuan jie-jie to play outside...


The school's compound is so big... and there is a court for me to play basketball too...


Mommy...When can I start schooling...?



OK, finally GuGu has gotten both the report cards...


... Let's go somewhere else for fun then......


No comments:

Quote of the Day