Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Aquaria at KLCC

Since we came back from Langkawi, daddy promised to bring me to Aquaria KLCC cause according to him there are more fishes and the fishes are bigger. Everytime I look at the photos taken in UnderWater World Langkawi, I keep asking my daddy when is he going to bring me to see fishes again.

Finally, today daddy mommy bring me there to Aquaria KLCC...

At first, I was a bit uncomfortable cause it is quite dark ...
Here got quite a few turtles ...

After that, I start running around ... I like the tunnel, cause the floor can move by itself one ... very interesting ...

and the fishes can fly over my head ...


Mommy, let me "fly" with the fishes ... (according to daddy that is called sharks) ...

I want to shake hand with fishes ...



There are a lot of species to see, such as ...
turtles ...

Sharks ...

Stingray ...

and a lot more ... but they dun have sea lion and penguin ... I like sea lion (or seal) as they are very clever and know how to shake hand, clap and do different types of stunt one...

We also manage to see the feeding session ...

This stingray is really BIG ...

But mommy said cannot go there often, cause it is not cheap! too bad, got to continue seeing photos for quite some time before getting to see the fishes again!!

No comments:

Quote of the Day