Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Alexandre's birthday party at Kidz Sport & Gym

This morning we all wake up early get ready to go for a birthday party, according to daddy a place that we never been before but should be quite interesting one ...
After going thru traffic jam due to road block, finally we reach this place ...... wow ! is really interesting! The play area is really big and the set up is "safe" (according to mommy) as compared with other places, also clean and well maintained.

There is a saloon for the parents to "enjoy" themselves while the kids are enjoying their time. There is also rooms for birthday party.
And this is cool ... I want to have my hair cut here ...

I really enjoy running and climbing around ... I'm sure daddy enjoy too of which he never had a chance to play these during his childhood ...





This is the birthday boy ... 1 year old boy looked like a president !!



This is the time we take a rest and enjoy our food ...





The only thing that I dunno how to "appreciate" is the mascot, it is very big, I quickly ask mommy to carry me ... ...

I really enjoy this party cause it is really a party for the kids ... ...

1 comment:

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

Wah the place is so nice .... and big.... also got the chair for F1 cutting hair ...

one thing is definately missing there .... that's me.

Quote of the Day