Yesterday night, around 9pm, when I was in bathroom about to take my shower, the lights flashed a few times then it went BLACK-OUT...!!!
Then I heard Daddy shouted "No one moves!"... Then Daddy wrapped me with tower and brought me out to Mommy and then took out two torch lights...
~~Phew~~ Now I'm not so scared anymore...
In fact, Mommy was in a shock at living room... and she explained to Daddy that she saw sparks and fire at the fusebox when she tried to switch on the air-con...
And when Daddy checked with his torch... WOW!!!

Then I heard Daddy shouted "No one moves!"... Then Daddy wrapped me with tower and brought me out to Mommy and then took out two torch lights...
~~Phew~~ Now I'm not so scared anymore...
In fact, Mommy was in a shock at living room... and she explained to Daddy that she saw sparks and fire at the fusebox when she tried to switch on the air-con...
And when Daddy checked with his torch... WOW!!!
Luckily Mommy's cousin in-law is in the business of construction and renovation... He then recommended a electrical/wiring "sifu" who promised to come over the next morning...
Mommy then called my Mama (nanny) to pick me up so that I can put up a night over there...... While Daddy Mommy mei-mei and confinement auntie will put up a night at my cousin auntie's house nearby... but GongGong wanted to stay put in the house... Hhhmmmm... he must be very brave to stay in such a dark place......
The next morning, the technician came to repair the burnt fuse... checked and tested every other fuse... and it's done after 2 hours of thorough check...
This is the burnt fuse... Scary???
Mommy then called my Mama (nanny) to pick me up so that I can put up a night over there...... While Daddy Mommy mei-mei and confinement auntie will put up a night at my cousin auntie's house nearby... but GongGong wanted to stay put in the house... Hhhmmmm... he must be very brave to stay in such a dark place......
The next morning, the technician came to repair the burnt fuse... checked and tested every other fuse... and it's done after 2 hours of thorough check...
This is the burnt fuse... Scary???
Now the main fuse comes with a jump switch so that it will not burn so easily...
(dunno why the original one did not have a jump switch)
.


1 comment:
Wah.. didn't know you have a blog for your kids already... so sweet.
Post a Comment