This is the "in" stuff nowadays.... Yes... the jelly cake......
Days before 14 Feb, mommy was busy surfing internet shopping for my birthday cake. There are lots of designs available on the Q Jelly website (http://www.qjelly.com/). However, when daddy mommy let me view the selected few, I wanted the one with a big whale on top.... but mommy said it doesn't look nice and wanted to choose others... However, hours later... I still remind mommy that I want the cake with a big whale... and reminded her again the next day....
Finally, mommy is so impressed with my persistance and asked daddy to go and place order...
Ta Da... yeah.... I got the big whale jelly cake on my birthday...

See... I'm so so excited about it... Thanks daddy mommy!!
Days before 14 Feb, mommy was busy surfing internet shopping for my birthday cake. There are lots of designs available on the Q Jelly website (http://www.qjelly.com/). However, when daddy mommy let me view the selected few, I wanted the one with a big whale on top.... but mommy said it doesn't look nice and wanted to choose others... However, hours later... I still remind mommy that I want the cake with a big whale... and reminded her again the next day....
Finally, mommy is so impressed with my persistance and asked daddy to go and place order...
Ta Da... yeah.... I got the big whale jelly cake on my birthday...
See... I'm so so excited about it... Thanks daddy mommy!!
I can sing birthday song on my own now... learnt from Vital Years... ;)
Sing, blow and cut..... that are the 3 steps (I still dunno how/what to wish yet)
Present from Daddy -- a toy violin
Do I look talented?? hahaha... it's in the gene - gaya ada je... hahaha
Present from Mommy -- a little kitchen set
I like the microwave oven and dish washer very much..
as there are buttons with sounds...
Combining with the cooking set that I have earlier... it becomes a perfect set...
Present from Vivian's papa mama -- Hotwheel track set
It is so so cool... the cars race so so fast on the track...
It comes with one racing car... but I added on with another car that I have earlier...
There are also other gifts from other uncles aunties...
Thanks to everyone who so sayang me........
I'm going to be kor-kor soon...
Yes, don't call me "siao di di" anymore... :P
.


1 comment:
yesterday... I saw Vivian's kitchen set... wow!!! it is much bigger and looks more like a kitchen then my set... it's height is just nice for kids like our age...
Hopefully mommy will buy for mei-mei soon enough so that I can play together too... :D
Post a Comment