Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Party 2008

For the past 2 years, we had the xmas party at VV's house...

However, this year we had it at auntie TCY's new house...
We had steamboat with clear soup and tomyam soup...


As always, VV's mama cooked the "zue kok" dish...
Look at the lamb ribs.... yummy...
but only daddy can enjoyed it... as mommy is "pantang" to eat lamb now...


See... VV and I had so much fun...


VV's papa tried to show off his strength by carrying both VV and I...
...look at his expresssion... he can hardly hold us for more than 15 seconds...


Nigel titi was happy with so many uncles aunties around...
He is starting to learn walking now...


After dinner, uncles started their entertainment session...
...not beer, not movie, not gambling... but... the Nintendo Wii game set...



VV and I wanted to play too... but daddy gave us the unplugged controllers...

...but after awhile, I realised that it was not functioning... then...
...I started to go for the wireless motion-sensor controllers that they are using...


But then... they decided to switch to another "exercise" game with a step-board...
Look at uncle YM, he was playing the "hula hoop" game...


But then... both VV and I turned aggressive in "fighting" for the step-board...
...ended up they shut down the game... and nobody can play anymore...

The finale of the party... of course... was the "gift exchange"...
Wow... there were so many presents...




We really enjoyed ourselves...

And I'm so happy to hear from mommy that there will be 2 more parties coming in Jan09... i.e. Jasper's titi's fullmoon and Nigel's 1 year-old birthday... Hurray!!

.

No comments:

Quote of the Day