Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

CNY @ Penang

After a few rounds of going back to Penang, I find it nothing much exciting...


But then this round daddy mommy brought me to a new place:
=> The Highway Auto-City (at North-South Highway Juru Interchange, Prai)

This is a "1-Stop Auto & Food" centre... the shops are all quite big ... selling cars, various types of food (all types of fast food, franchised coffee houses, restaurants), and also banks...

daddy's dream car... the one inside the showroom lar, definitely not the two outside.....
(dare not take photo with the car inside the showroom, if not ppl might say we "sua ting" mari punya)





This is where we had our lunch b4 proceeding to Penang Island.



For more information, you may visit its website -- http://www.autocity.com.my/


The CNY decoration at Gurney Plaza is quite nice too...
I love the two "lion heads"(狮头)......



On the way to family dinner for one of the nights, we walked along the Gurney Drive... and managed to take some photos of Gurney Hotel where we are staying...

This was taken at the lift lobby of Gurney Hotel...




This was taken at the hotel "next door" -- the Evergreen Laurel Hotel...

"daddy mommy... I want to stay at this hotel instead... coz got leng lui jie-jie playing piano one... I want to play piano together with this leng lui jie-jie......"




"Daddy... I want this big bike too..."
See me enjoyed riding the kor-kor's motorbike at mommy's best friend's house.


oopss..... I was too concentrating in playing the motorbike and forgot to take picture with auntie (who is my mommy's best friend since they were Standard 1 at Primary school) and the kor-kor and his mei-mei.

No comments:

Quote of the Day