Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Langkawi Trip - Returning to KL

No time to walk around the Langkawi Airport when we arrived...
Now, I must explore it thoroughly before leaving... :)





See, I'm so "guai" now... will fasten safety belt myself liao...


... but vivian still not sitting down......

...... maybe she thought that she is one of the air stewardess...



Wow... we sit just beside the flight engine......

...... can see the aeroplane wing...... cool......!!


The plane is taking off...
(I can't see down there actually, as I'm quietly sitting with my safety belt on)

...... Nice beach......

...... eee.. this is the same island that we saw when reaching Langkawi earlier...


Wah... we are flying in the clouds......


We are arriving LCCT soon... can see KLIA (and those MAS aeroplanes) so clearly...




... Landing...


Finally... we reached LCCT...




...... am really hoping for the next holiday trip....

3 comments:

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

not forgetting that we manage to convince our papa to buy us the m&m dispenser in Langkawi .... if not because the stup promoter we could have the giant dispenser.

you still playing with those ???? or no more refill liao ....

Valentine's Baby... said...

Yalor...... but my papa said that luckily the promoter is stup (i.e. dont let us exchanged for the bigger one as we have paid for the smaller one)...... otherwise his wallet will be koyak as the big dispenser is much much more expensive...... I saw your papa just walked away disappearing himself when your mama suggesting to buy the big one... hahaha...

In fact, I dun really play with it a lot... Now I’m playing something else... will share with u later ya…

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

no lahhh .... my papa saw a bird inside the airport building. He was trying to catch the bird for me

Quote of the Day