Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Basketball

Basketball used to be my favourite "sport" ... ...

but it is very boring to play alone ... ... daddy n mommy brought me to "tumble tots" trial session ... ... but we r not allowed to take any photo until mommy paid for it ... ... by that time, all the other "tumble tots" go home liao ... ... will show u more next week on the activities ... ...

all of us r very tired after the session ... because i never follow instruction & sequence ... ... what to do ... ... am very excited mah ...
at least, daddy & mommy can sit down and have lunch after the session ... ... not bad lar ...

2 comments:

Vivian Lum Qian Ru said...

wahhh the tumble tots exercise like military drill lahhh, like NS training ... have to climb up and down the obstacle and goes thru tunnel and etc ....

I am sure that cheok fung kor kor love those ....

anyway, why "all of us r very tired after the session" ???? papa and mommy sitting only what ....

I think I will ask papa and mama to bring me there toooo .... see if I can qualify and set the fastest time ..... hahahah

Michelle and Michael Yoon said...

I think my papa & mama can not afford to send me to tumble tots, so every Friday night, Cheok Fung Koko can teach me while papa and mama can play mah jong.... hahahaha.....

Quote of the Day